1. My full name is Miranda Maxine Melelani Thompson. Its pretty long.
2. I have always wanted to be asian.
3. Chuck is my FAVORITE t.v show :)
4. I am destined to make asian babies.
5. When i see seagulls at school, and they fly over me, i scream and feel like crying, i HATE them.
6. Australian, British, and New Zealand accents make me melt.
7. I have a tendency to pinch my friends' butts
8. I prefer fruit and vegetables over chocolate.
9. I dont like cats.
10. when i was little i wanted my name to be Buffy.
11. i did not tag 25 people in this note.
12. I have an obsession with zombies.
13. I will hit on you, whether or not your a guy or girl.
14. I will also use pick up lines on you.
15. I love to make people laugh.
16. I want my kids' names to be my best friends names.
17. If i think a girl is really pretty, that does NOT mean i am a lesbian.
18. When i was in 4th grade i took karate, then one day me and my best friend Justin were wrestling, and i guess he did something that triggered me to grab his head and knee him in the face. He ended up having a bloody nose. I then proceeded to give him Fun-Dip as an apology.
19. I once was told that i would be a really hot guy.
20. When i say i love you, i really do mean it.
21. i Love bacon
22. My top 5 favorite movies are She's the man, Ferris Bueller's day off, The goonies, Toy Story, and a Bug's life :)
23. I always and still want to live in Disneyland.
24. Lady GaGa scares the crap out of me.
25. I wish i had more time to hang out with my friends.
2. I have always wanted to be asian.
3. Chuck is my FAVORITE t.v show :)
4. I am destined to make asian babies.
5. When i see seagulls at school, and they fly over me, i scream and feel like crying, i HATE them.
6. Australian, British, and New Zealand accents make me melt.
7. I have a tendency to pinch my friends' butts
8. I prefer fruit and vegetables over chocolate.
9. I dont like cats.
10. when i was little i wanted my name to be Buffy.
11. i did not tag 25 people in this note.
12. I have an obsession with zombies.
13. I will hit on you, whether or not your a guy or girl.
14. I will also use pick up lines on you.
15. I love to make people laugh.
16. I want my kids' names to be my best friends names.
17. If i think a girl is really pretty, that does NOT mean i am a lesbian.
18. When i was in 4th grade i took karate, then one day me and my best friend Justin were wrestling, and i guess he did something that triggered me to grab his head and knee him in the face. He ended up having a bloody nose. I then proceeded to give him Fun-Dip as an apology.
19. I once was told that i would be a really hot guy.
20. When i say i love you, i really do mean it.
21. i Love bacon
22. My top 5 favorite movies are She's the man, Ferris Bueller's day off, The goonies, Toy Story, and a Bug's life :)
23. I always and still want to live in Disneyland.
24. Lady GaGa scares the crap out of me.
25. I wish i had more time to hang out with my friends.
